Visit us on the Web!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

What was I thinking?

Okay. I'm sorry I've been absent for a while. I've been busy. And not working on the Thursday challenge of redoing a room in the house, either. I don't have time for that! So, please disregard. I am working on making a RH Birmingham a bi-monthly webazine. Of course, I got this great idea in the middle of about fifteen other projects thinking I'd be able to get it out by June 1st. How funny! I am always convinced that I have all the time in the world. Maybe I should research time management and write an article!
Whether a June 'mini' issue will be out or if we just go straight into July/August is up in the air at the moment, but I'll tell you a little about the issues. The webazine will be totally interactive, meaning that if you see an ad you can click the ad and go straight to the website for that business. Also, if an article features products or focuses on a particular business you will be able to view the website for the business that sells the products or that is featured. Each issue will also have a "Day in the Life" article spotlighting one working mom and one stay at home mom, a "Five Faves" section for a pick of five favorite things on a variety of topics. The first will be five faves under $5. We'll also have items tested by real housewives and their ratings, and other articles and tidbits that are specific to the season.
Thanks to Jennifer Somerset who has agreed to work for fabric scraps until this becomes a paying gig. She is gathering dates for an upcoming article "What to do in the Magic City".
More later! Crying baby in the next room!

No comments:

Post a Comment